Associate Groups of CSD
Local Dowsing Groups are formed to give you places to meet and interact with other dowsers, beginners to advanced. The groups members share information, promote dowsing, enjoy speakers of varied topics and learn more skills from each other while having fun.
Listed above are Local Groups that would be interested in having you join their meetings.
Please be aware that each group operates differently and may have a slightly difference approach or focus.
Some of the Local groups are CSD Associate Groups some are independant. Associate Group membership status in the Canadian Society of Dowsers is open to organizations which agree with the purposes of the Society.
If you wish to update the information for your group, please Click Here.
Associate Group M embership benefits include:
- one copy of each of our quarterly journals
- the right to place pre-printing bulk orders for journals and newsletters at cost
- the right to a regular reference listing on the CSD website and in the journal
- the right to submit information about programs and events the organization is holding at no cost on the website
- one vote at the Annual Meeting for the group's representative
- the right to provide promotional materials on a networking table at CSD-sponsored events
- the right to mention membership in the CSD in promotional literature
- the right to request consultations about improving your local effectiveness in promoting dowsing
- the opportunity to receive information about speakers on dowsing
- access to group liability insurance
CSD always welcomes inquiries from any members who are considering starting a new dowsing group in their area. We are committed to helping local groups develop and providing ongoing consultation services.